Thursday, March 7, 2024

Marina walk


Coffee was made to start the day. S made oatmeal today for he, Doug and Toby and I had yogurt although she did order oatmeal but S did not hear. LOL 


We set off on a venture walking to the marina. Beers (7 for $45 CND), guacamole & chips ($22 CND) for girls with calamari /fries ($29 CND) for the guys for lunch at WTF Burger Bar. Prices do not include the 15% tip or 16% tax!! We stopped at another cantina on far side of the marina for refreshments then made our way back along Medano beach. Walking the marina had sooo many vendors as did the beach. They are everywhere. 





After watching Below Deck with Kaylin and Nathan I sent them this black yacht picture asking if they wanted to book it? :)


WTF bar


SOOOOOOO many yachts




Sheldon was so hot he had to take a swim with his shorts on

Back at condo after getting in about 10 km worth of steps I made margaritas for all then the fellows went for a swim. Seems I mix a pretty tasty margarita ;)


Toby and I read. This is my book Lessons in Chemistry I am reading. It started a bit slow but very much enjoying now.

Supper was shrimp, salad and super hot pico de gallo. Toby had leftover salmon and Mexican as she has a severe shrimp allergy we did not know about before Costco shopping. AirBnB is great but downside no maid service. I swept the floors and mopped and got the dishwasher unloaded. Visiting on the deck and off to bed at 9 we finished Reacher season 1.

Here's my daily Renn fix :0)


She's even on the move in the tub now :)



No comments:

Post a Comment