Friday, March 15, 2024

Beauty weather

Coffee, baileys and brain games in bed after feeding Har. (She went out at 5:30 am then to her kennel as muddy out.) I then had a great hour catchup with Candace. I did do some walking backwards (knee strengthening exercise) around the house while chatting. Breakfast was up next then we took Harley for a walk as lovely out. The warm weather reveals dog poop that was scooped up once back to the house.




I cooked another Goodfood meal for lunch - French onion soup. S helped by ripping lettuce, slicing radishes and tomatoes for salad. He also chopped the buns up. His soup was delicious he said. I had a tuna sandwich and salad which is always good.

I was back to accounting while S did a crossword. He loaded up Har and ran to town to get Cooper (who needed a bathroom break) and beer/gin. Buying gin ran into a whole new set of problems as only on sale via app. Eventually he went to store next door for a few bucks more.

I finished up adding missing videos on the custom table tutorial and last few changes. The tutorial was shared with all companies then to the online sites. S was back from town with his canine buddies. The drive to town was to warm the engine to change the oil which he did next. I took the dogs for a walk to retrieve a parcel he left at the gate on way in but the gal got lost.

Back from walking the dogs and another poop round up. We met back inside for a refreshment while I wrote today’s blog. I then cooked up the last Goodfood meal - chicken breasts with beets and potatoes. It was spectacular due to the sauces and the beets :)


I wrote a Hometalk post for the gold mirror while S watched hockey. The sunset was spectacular. I read more of The Women. Vietnam war sounds awful.





No comments:

Post a Comment