Monday, March 18, 2024

BBQ weather plus 17

One more beauty day ahead they say. I was off to town for my doctor appointment. She wants me to do a series of tests and bloodwork. I dropped jars off and picked up my overwintered canna bulbs, THANKS Anita. My car was given a quick wash as very dirty then I grabbed Edo noodle bowls for lunch.


how to eat peanut butter Renn style

S had vacuumed the main floor seeing the spring mud & dog hair abound. After eating and some news watching he was off to town before 1 for shinny. I took the dogs for a walk. The sun was shining but the wind was blowing UGH. Back at the house I folded Switch’s blanket and put away. A wood glue parcel was delivered.


wildies on the run

I published a recent day blog post and worked on trip ones. Tutorials had videos loaded and photos sorted.   trip post day 4 went live. I worked on day 5.


besties snuggled up after their walk

S was back at 4 grabbing groceries. The wind let up and the day was spectacular. It is now 17. We grabbed a cold beer and headed to the deck. I finished working on blogs and ordering Har’s food. Cooper spotted the first gopher of the year. A couple more popped out later. We soaked up every sun ray. Dave joined us before 6 for a cold refreshment and sunshine. He brought a cacophony of delicious BBQ items.


started in sweaters


but soon geared down

The team headed in to cook up the most delicious supper while the Flames played. S dr'd up the 4 juicy steaks. Dave cut up the mushrooms and peppers in a cast iron pan. I put potatoes in instant pot and mixed up a salad. Dave had grabbed fresh buns too. THANKS Dave for initiating the BBQ and bringing all the delicious treats. Britt arrived; fed her horses and joined us for a tasty meal. She then put away the 3 other blankets, loaded up Cooper and headed home around 8. Dave left around 9 having watched more hockey. I worked on blog posts after washing up all the pots and pans then headed to bed to read as the Flames were defeated.

No comments:

Post a Comment