Friday, February 16, 2024

Triple Strips

My cough loosened up to be a wet cough now. Today I indulged in 2 coffees. I say indulged because the creamer is highly caloric and really not worth using my limited daily amount on them but I did. I have been tracking food for about 3 weeks again prepping for vacation and reminded daily how many calories are in things. Once up S made his fruity laddened porridge. I headed out to the garage to strip. Furniture that is ;)

Amanda’s stool was super easy to strip.


The custom table was ok but not as satisfying as I hoped. I did the whole thing but in the end the old is not really nice to highlight with stain so will see what customer says.



And the recent reddish round table stripped off well but need to do more on the edges that were missed. This factory finish is thick and gooey.


S helped me move the round table to the washing area before he was off to town for noon shinny. I came in for 4 leftover shrimp for lunch and catch up my spread sheet for details. Kaylin and Nathan went out for brunch with Miss Renn. They claimed she was chaos lol but I say just typical. Watch the videos and see.





Nathan sent this pic of her enjoying a video, see? great little date xoxo

The stool top was power sanded. Sharon stopped out to check on Timba, return a puzzle and have a visit. S was back at 3 as I was having a bowl of yogurt as part of my late lunch.

We walked the dogs to the fence and back to give them some exercise. J came part way then I picked him up on way back. A quick poop scoop and inside we went. Seeing it was so sunny we again had a late afternoon hot tub soak. Conditioning ourselves for our upcoming sun vacation. 





check out our hands... crazy heh?

We then in pizzas for supper. Dave arrived before 6:30 with B at her usual 7. Dave fed for her which was a treat. They headed off soon after eating. S and I played crib while watching Netflix. Eventually we moved to bed to watch with S falling asleep not long after.

No comments:

Post a Comment