Thursday, February 15, 2024

Custom pieces dropped off

My cough started acting up at 5 which was a real pain. This leads to no sleep and a list of things in your head. Like should I drop the price of the little table and get it sold. Maybe have S get cough syrup after hockey today. Better get packing soon and so on. Cooper was sent in the door at 7:11 along with the empty cookie container. I finally just played Flow before feeding them. I did get confirmation that a gal indeed sent a deposit to hold the MCM chest of drawers and pick up next week. Feeling blessed for these recent sales even if some have turned into a ton of work.

Prince did his usual coffees in bed eventually getting up and making his big bowl of banana berry oatmeal at 10. I had a gal message about the little table. I did drop the price this am but it only has been listed a day so that is great news.

Amanda stopped out to drop off a stool Aislyn had a run in with, caramel popcorn from Asher's pre Xmas fundraiser, Xmas gifts for Renn and some containers. S headed out the door just before she was off. He has shinny at noon today. I did have to call as he wairs and a table to have removed. We had a consult in masks as I gave her the heads up I was sick. She was eager to get them out of her car and willing to chat "covid" style.

Inside I made a tuna sandwich, bowl of yogurt and some popcorn for my lunch. Computer work to find mirrors I have in stock for another customer asking. I caught up the blog too then headed out to work on the sideboard. I sanded, wiped, more solvent, more wiping then painting a coat of black. S arrived home at 2:30 and had a sandwich.


After I finished up I took the dogs for a walk. The sun finally was out and now -6. I took off Bird’s blanket too as per Britt's request and hauled back to the house. S ran the ranger down to check his mouse trap with no victims today. Seeing it was so sunny and somewhat warm we headed out for a hot tub soak.

Kaylin sent some Snapchat filters so I returned a few. There was a super funny one of S and I but I forgot to download.

For upper I cooked fettuccini Alfredo with grilled chicken fillets and a kale salad. Sounds fancy but was all pretty easy. S and I ate while starting the new season of Queer eye. Britt arrived at her usual before 7 to eat, feed and blanket Bird again. Dave arrived not long after. He ate and watched some hockey then they were off at 8:30. The darn Flames game was not on the TV till very end so watched in bed while I started my new library book The Diamond Eye.


No comments:

Post a Comment