Wednesday, February 28, 2024

Furniture pick up


These sweet videos were from Saturday

Today’s tasks for S and I were online and on phone. I spent most of the morning and early afternoon writing the table tutorial. S spent his calling anyone in the power chain in regards to the recent $830 utility bill. No one could seem to help him sadly. The gal did stop and get her pieces just after 1. It did not take long to load them up. And she loved them! And has 2-3 more pieces for me to do in the future. A couple dudes stopped to look at the stucco to give a quote.

S even had his bowl of soup at lunch while on a call. B arrived at 1 but headed back to pick up her laptop she forgot. She was back at 2 taking off Bird’s blanket as it is now -6 compared to -18 upon waking. I continued with tutorial writing. So many videos on these recent projects with many having to be compressed before uploading.

 

Renn checking out her toy box video, things are gonna get real messy now :)

S helped B with her taxes with goal to decide on RRSP thru Craig. She took the dogs for a walk to the gate while S hit the couch for a nap. I downloaded a new plant care app so spent the afternoon identifying each plant and any problems they may have. Seems I have a few to repot and some needing more water and fertilizer. I did some of Britt’s plants then she had a nap on the couch once S moved to big brown with his laptop. He is on a mission to get stucco quotes in. The temperature is 0 now!

S prepped burgers for supper and I peeled carrots to snack on. I threw fries in air fryer when he put burgers on. A tasty supper ensued with Dave joining us later. As soon as he was done eating, they were off to do chores at Grady's. (It is his birthday today too, happy cake day Grady!). Shaina's art work finally was done to her liking and I ordered. It should arrive when Matt gets back home. This was also their view she sent from Costa Rica.

After hockey ended we watched a Car Masters but S fell asleep. I moved on to watching Queer Eye before lights out for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment