Thursday, February 29, 2024

B moves stuff back to her condo

Chinook winds howled all night including when I let H out before 6 am. It was at least sunny when we woke but sooo windy.The owner bumped off at least 4 times around 7 Am. I got tea on and coffee. I was feeding har when B and Dave arrived at 9 to feed Cooper and hook up the trailer to move today. They were off not long after. More plant accessing with the app and such. Another call to Dyson revealed that our vacuum head is not meant for hardwood?? Pardon? But they are sending a soft cleaning head. I read a bit while S once again chatted with Emma’s to assure we are set up for tomorrow.

After a tuna sandwich we were off to town. We saw a truck coming towards us with a strap waving out the back. We laughed and said the guy is doing a Dave but in short order we saw it was Dave :) He was taking the trailer back home to unhook. All their stuff in storage was moved.


Kaylin sent this lunch video of Renn, she really enjoys her meals :)


I dropped S at the hockey rink then off to drop off/pick up library books and drop of parcel returns. I then took a loop thru Walmart to check out the new plants. I really like the shefflera and yucca plants they have in stock and some cute little ones but will wait until back. It was then time for my mani/pedi gifted to me by S. I chose a soft sparkly pink for my nails and a sparkly blue for toes (of course right?)

I finished just in time to pick up the prince back at the arena doors. We set off for home grabbing our taxes from last year and dropping off trash on the way home. The temperature is dropping. It was plus 3 when I left H out early morning, 2 when up, 10 at the highest today and now 4 and going down. Dogs were fed and we enjoyed a refreshing beverage and chips. Snow pellets started to close in after the skies darkened around supper time and the temp was -3.

Tacos were cooked up for supper. a favourite of course. We then perused BC rental places. S found a place but it is a 10 min drive to water. We were having our yogurt bowl when B and D arrived before 8:30 to eat. It is now -9 out!! Dave said the #2 was shutdown earlier due to white out. Again once, after they were done eating they were off. S moved to bed to continue watching hockey. I finished up the blogs I have been working on.

No comments:

Post a Comment