Wednesday, February 8, 2023

Chinook winds prevail

The chinook winds howled all night and into the morning. After feeding H and grabbing a coffee I did marketing while S slept in as a new retirement norm. The garage was my focus today to prep for tomorrow's paint class. I also put a coat of primer after a light sand on the kids table. Another shelf was sorted and cleaned with items purged. Things were found too I forgot I had.. so many blessings. S worked on his retirement "stuff".


Leftover lunch then I continued my cleaning of the garage sweeping and shaking out things hoping to rid allot of cat hair so poor Sharon's allergies do not act up. I took a break to take Bird her food and stuff to the trailer but she was not cooperative today so skipped it. S hooked up his trailer and put the fuel tank on then loaded up trash etc. I had more stuff added to the thrift store pile he loaded up as well as more paint cans for the gal who got all the rest. The table had a second coat of primer put on after a light sand.


Cleaning the entry way and bathroom were next just in case the ladies need to use the washroom. Updating spreadsheets to the projects steps while S perused his photos on the old computer I brought up and helped him set up. A cold pressed glue was delivered to try on my next veneer projects. I went for a hot tub in the golden hour and was getting out when S got in. I threw the sheets in the laundry after a shower and caught up the blog.

S was in the hot tub for almost an hour then he put cats away and ran to town for fuel at 7 and dropped off the thrift store boxes. I made the bed up fresh and crawled in to read my book. He was back within the hour bringing burgers and onion rings for a late supper. He worked on his technology set up then to sleep as I read til after 11.

No comments:

Post a Comment