Sunday, February 12, 2023

Beauty Sunday

How is it Sunday already? These retirement for S weeks seems to all blend. He got coffee underway as I fed H then I worked on catching up emails, sending photos to K and marketing while he perused the news.

Britt stopped at 11 to drop off boxes and Cooper then was off to her condo to paint. She text her Dad not long after needing his help with a water leak behind the fridge. He headed in at noon as I wrote a tutorial for the teal jewelry box. It took 2 hours to write it with a piece of banana bread and ice tea as my lunch while I typed. I had a gal stop to pick up a blender then on her way. Now the tutorial needed to be sent to paint companies and shared on sites and such.

S was back at 2 bringing a tea along to add to his banana bread late lunch. He was then on an online search to find an elusive outdoor plug Dave had ripped off B's condo that he could not find driving to all the stores in town. Ma and Pa stopped for a short visit on their way home at 2:30 and off east by 3. S hit the couch for a nap in the plus 11 sunshine. Seeing it was so lovely out I took the dogs for a walk which they loved.




Run Cooper RUN!

Back at the house I tried out my new Festool vacuum after getting it set up and registered. Think this will be a nice system. S woke then headed to TV room for Super Bowl Sunday as I made chili. B was back out from her painting, she fed Bird then scrubbed up a hose she spray painted but it felt sticky.

We all joined S in the TV room with our bowl of chili to watch the Rihanna half time show. B headed back to town before 7 to wash down walls. This girl is really getting things done for her future income rental property. S continued watching the game while I worked on editing and uploading the many baby reveal photos and got the blog done. 

B was back to pick up Cooper before 9 and headed home. S went out to have a hot tub but found the chinook winds were once again blowing hard. I was reading my book to which he joined for awhile then off to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment