Wednesday, December 28, 2022

Snowy winter day

Another repeat day but today it was snowing lightly and -14. Mom packed up her stuff to head home but decided that the weather may be better tomorrow so changed plans. She headed into Dad's at 10:30. I published the mandala plant pot tutorial I had done last week and did the sharing.

We grabbed our Costco returns and headed into the city after 11. S grabbed chlorine at the spa place then we went to a Vietnamese place for lunch. It was not as good as it has been in the past and sadly prices have gone up too. We stopped at Spence to get my ring resized then drove to another jeweler for the other but they were closed so off to Costco.


these are artisan grown diamonds, the top pair are 8 carat priced at $61K and if they were mined they would be $360K!!!

The return line up at Costco was horrendous, seems everyone had the same idea I had to go mid week after the boxing day rush. S went in to check out the deals with me joining to help get the list. We grabbed a tea for the drive home. Back at the house things were unpacked and H fed. S was off to watch the Canada juniors game. I tidied the house and vacuumed and during an intermission he went out to shovel sidewalks.


I had to snap a picture of the blacks all in a line with sentinel Pepper up front as we drove in

B and Coop were out after 7:30 to feed then off for home by 8. I headed out to have a hot tub soak then gave H her pills after a quick rinse. S was onto a Flames game in the TV room. I delivered S a yogurt bowl and took mine and crawled into bed to read with a short visit with Mom when she was back at 9:30. After the Flames win S went out for a hot tub soak at 10:30 then back to sport highlights before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment