Saturday, December 10, 2022

Saturday sales :)

Saturday started slow with the usual dog care and coffee. H went to the garage at 3:15 and Lexi stayed snuggled in bed even with S who had his coffee in bed. I was happy to find the gal enquiring about the pink floral mug last night indeed wants it so I got it all packaged up to go back in with Britt later today for pick up. 

I headed to the garage to put the first clear coat on seeing it has been 3 days since stain went on. S went out to let cats out then chopped a bit of kindling and brought in a load of wood. We had the last of the chili for an early lunch then I went back to put another coat of clear on. S vacuumed and washed the hardwood.


B and Coop were out after 1 to feed. I took apples out for the other 3 then in and applied a 3rd clear coat. B and I set up her new cell phone then she and S went out to change oil and put the new part he troubleshot the other night on her car. I created a Hometalk post for the green jewelry box. They were finished up then B and Coop were off at 2:30. She took along the floral mug package for pick up and a monstera plant I had grown from a shoot off mine.



trying to convince H to lay on the new bed by putting her old one on top


She did but not a fan

S came in built a fire and perused the news. I tried out my new gel nail kit for toes and nails and did ok then sat by the fire playing and ordered us some books thru the library. Seeing the Flames play at 5 we headed out early for a soak in the hot tub. It was a nice calm -5 ish with H staying out then too. After a rinse I got supper on the go while trouble shooting a phone issue for Shaina in USA after we activated Britt's phone. 

While we were eating our chicken wing and gyoza supper there was an Etsy cash register chime. It was for a small package of a nut cracker and pick so I got it bundled up ready to go.


On a whim we tried this and it has become Sheldon's favorite but when I went to restock it was no more.. limited edition!

It took 3 calls to Bell but eventually Shaina's phone was fixed. I worked on the blog and accounting while the Flames played going into OT and losing ;( then moved to bed to watch the new season of Dream Home Makeover. S continued watching next couple hockey games by the fire.


One of hte tourist things Kaylin sent me the girls and Nathan seen today as they toured around


No comments:

Post a Comment