Thursday, December 1, 2022

December 1 already

I slept till almost 9 again after letting H out at 6 for a quick pee break then into kennel. It is -20 but sunny today. The coffee was started, H fed and coffee poured to start our day while watching the Canadians play in their last game. I got to work on the sunset jewelry box adding gold to the edges, designs to the top and drawer sides.



After the soccer loss, S went out to plug his truck at 11 and shoveled the sidewalks while out. I sent H out for some fresh air while he was out too. I finished the last touches on my jewelry box and staged it up.


Up next was the blue jewelry adding zinc wax to edges and a metallic stencil to the top. S cooked himself a toad in the hole for lunch as I had a bowl of cereal at 11.

S headed off to hockey after 1, I continued on blue jewelry box. It seems to be getting colder but still sunny. I made up the horse feed then H and I went out to feed them giving the other 3 some oats as well. Back inside I had a bowl of yogurt as a late lunch at 2:30 then back to touch ups on jewelry box after installing the glass.

Time to get working on the sale of the sunset box writing up details. S arrived home with Chinese food at 4:45 as I was feeding H. After we tidied up he was off to big brown and his latop & hockey while I finished the Etsy post for the sunset jewelry box. He did run over and bring cats to garage as the temperatures continue to drop now -25. 

I scrubbed up Harley cheek and medicated just before B popped out with Cooper in his coat and boots today for a quick bathroom break. H went out briefly to watch him awkwardly walk around then they were off and she came in to bed. S moved down to the big TV for his flames game at 8 and I to bed to watch more McLeod’s Daughters. He was up to bed after their loss at 10:30 bringing up an orange for a snack.


No comments:

Post a Comment