Monday, December 5, 2022

Snow storm rolls in

Another shuffling H to the garage at 5 am then back to bed. It was a repeat morning as usual at -11. After coffee and marketing I headed to garage to work on the table doing more sanding. I painted the mirror a second green coat of paint.


this is the table with all leaves in, cool right?


Britt, Dave and Cooper were out at 11:30 bring 2/3 of the new phones. Dave visited with S while B fed and put blankets on Bird and Pepper for upcoming cold weather. They headed off to the city to do Xmas shopping leaving Cooper for the day. S made grilled cheese sandwiches for our lunch.


Amanda and Aislyn popped out after 12:30 to sew up a pair of snow pants and visit. They brought more packages from the gate. S finished up the news then went to shovel the step and run to town to do some shopping. AJ and little A headed home at 2 so I headed out to paint white details on the mirror.


Writing a couple tutorials was my next project; one for the pink floral mug. I was just starting a fire planning to write todays blog in front of when S arrived back home after 4 with a tea, groceries, my new library book; Mad Honey and more parcels.


I was feeding H as a white out storm rolled in picking up in wind speed and no visibility and back down to -12. S got home just in time now relaxing in big brown with his laptop and tea. I got the fire going then caught up the blog. We had planned to BBQ souvlaki but that got kiboshed for leftovers with a pot of KD. S of course voted and made the KD :)


Looks like I forgot to take Halloween decorations down :)

Britt and Dave were back around 7 from their shopping day. We had a beverage then played cards and a board game till they headed home at 10. S was asleep fairly soon after a bit of Linkin perusing. I finished the Wednesday season, played a few brain games then read my new book till 1:30. 

No comments:

Post a Comment