Friday, October 29, 2021

Family game night

Harley has swapped to a 4:30 am bathroom break for about the last week now then off to the garage. This works ok seeing I am pushing her breakfast till 9 now with the upcoming time change. I was working on a trailer search when S came into the office and spotted a coyote. He grabbed his gun and I cracked the door quietly. He aimed, fired and in 1 shot the possible cat snatcher was gone. 


not sure a housecoat and slippers are proper PPE but it worked

It took awhile to get dressed and motivated to head out but when he did the drizzle started that turned to snow but melted mostly on contact. He did retrieve it, bagged it and added raid to the bag to de-flea the hide. He also checked his fox trap and found it tripped and the bait gone which he is chalking up to magpies.

I continued my search with a couple found but still nothing really must see. There is a new 2018 eagle but it is is Coaldale a 2 hour drive one way. For lunch I made us a healthy salad and S had more of the super delicious ham soup (his words).

I put a roast in the oven for supper; perfect on a cold plus 3 high day. Accounting filled my afternoon while S went and skinned his coyote then was in for his nap. The sleet let up and occasionally returned thru the rest of the day. I also wrote a tutorial for the pink cabinet.

Veggies were prepped to roast in the oven. Shaina was back from her sister sister sleepovers with some groceries, Britt followed close behind. She wanted to feed horses in the remaining light so was off to do that while we started dishing up. Dave was along not long after and they did Beibs foot in the dark with cell light then they were in to eat.

The evening was enjoyed playing cards as snow came down wrapping up at midnight. Townies were off after tossing horses hay and putting Beibs blanket on as it was below 0 now. S and S had a bowl of soup before retiring for the night. I read my dog book till 1:30 ish.

No comments:

Post a Comment