Monday, October 11, 2021

Colder days are coming


Check out the sunrise with the fog to the far east, it looked really cool when I let H out at 7:30. I hope she is back to this want out time now. Coffee in bed after feeding her at 9 for a sleep in kinda day. Shaina was up to get coffee and porridge then off to work. 

S ran to the mail after feeding kitties as I wrote a Hometalk post for the Latin jewelry box. I braved the gross blustery cold winds to take of Brid's boots when they were near the house and soak the feed. I roasted a butternut squash to make our favorite soup for a late lunch at 1.

S hooked up the slip tank trailer and took to town for his 2:30 dental cleaning appointment. I headed to the garage to start on the custom dressers. Hardware was removed and every piece scrubbed down. There are lots of warped drawer bottoms so I weighted many down after affixing in place and left all to dry.




Inside at 5 it was time to get supper going once Sheldon was back before 5:30. Tonight is was the last Hello Fresh meal; chicken tetrazzini. Britt and Coop arrived as we were finishing up, fed her horses then off just after Shaina headed to the gym at 7. Sheldon hit the tub and bed to watch sports after eating and I caught up todays blog while watching The Coroner finishing season 2. Shaina was back at 9 in the brr 3 degree cold. It only hit a high of 9 today and they say tomorrow colder ;( I moved to bed and started season 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment