Monday, October 4, 2021

Computer kinda day

Our day started with coffee in bed but soon was a blur of computer work, blogging, sorting photos and phone calls planning Mom and Dad's 55th anniversary party. Today is also Papa's birthday, happy cake day!! XOXOXO


It was brisk after opening bedroom windows in the night so had to finally turn the heat back on after the past hot week. I threw in our comforter which usually takes all day to wash and dry.


morning snuggles

Sheldon headed to the airport just before 3 but was back about half hour later forgetting some of his supplements. I had an online e-course at 3. Shaina was up for a snack while I spent a couple hours trying to sort out the cell phones yet again with a fab offer from Telus but stuck with Bell.

Shaina was off for the gym around 6:30 as Britt rolled in to feed horses. Pepper was lamer then yesterday so she gave him bute and I moved him to the barn paddock while she fetched a bale and put Bird in with him. She and Cooper were off in an hour. I was back working on the blog while watching Maid.

Shaina was back home at 8:30 from the gym, she cooked up soup and a grilled cheese while watching Netflix. She has a light work week this week as per her company request so has appointments planned thru the week for hair, skin, etc. I put on fresh sheets and the comforter, jumped in the shower to get the full clean feel when I crawled in bed with my iPad to watch Maid.

No comments:

Post a Comment