Monday, February 15, 2021

Happy Family Day

It was -26 start at 7 with promises of a warming week. After our usual routine, now adding Lexi's eye meds, I headed to the garage to get the dresser hauled out of the car, set up and photographed. 


I put away my frozen paint lot then decided to see what it looked like. 3 paints were completely shot but I managed to mix a couple. Will have to see if it works.

I cooked up bacon while Shaina scrambled some eggs taking a lunch break. I made a bacon tomato with side of eggs and beans while she did hers all separate; not a sandwich fans. She headed back to work and I caught upon a few computer tasks.

B and C were out after lunch, she mixed up beet pulp to soak. She was off to take off all the horse blankets as I bundled up. It was now -14 but still with a wind. After 10 + days in the garage I took the kitties and a new bag of food out, plugged in their hut light, filled fresh water and gave them some soft food. I scooped dog poop then hauled the wheelbarrow out of the barn.  B helped me dump it into the quad trailer. I wheeled it back to the arena to scoop the copious amounts of poop while B mixed up and put out food for all. She helped me finished the poop picking then we scooped the hay all in the sand and tossed in the big blue tub all which will need taking to the pit once S is home and it warms up. 

checked intake air and it was super covered but no alerts given?? below it is all cleaned off

The baking soda was pretty much dry so time to haul out the vacuum and suck it up and do the couch and main floor quick. After grooming her horses and putting Bird's blanket back on she and Cooper headed home at 3. 


For supper I sautéed asparagus and chopped up a coleslaw to go with leftover meats, me chicken and Shaina sausage. She took a break for supper then back down to her work.

I started a new show called Sneaky Pete while doing computer work, it is entertaining. Sheldon text his plane has a mechanical issue delay for an hour so he will be later. Seeing I can't stop yawning I am heading to bed at 8 to watch and hopefully fall asleep. But the dogs had other plans; after putting Lexi's drops in at 9 I tried again to go to sleep and was asleep when H barked at Sheldon's arrival before 11:30.  He jumped in the shower and right to sleep. I however was now awake. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment