Wednesday, January 9, 2019

vanity progress

After a coffee I was out to finish painting a second coat of white on the vanity body. I am all out of paint and will have to wait until order arrives. S went and took the horses a couple bales on the ranger hoping tomorrow chinook frees up the frozen door seal.

Lunch and a nap followed for him while I went out to change Switch's poultice pad when they came in for water. My plan of no halter needed failed when KD booked it and she followed. I trudged out and applied it at the bale piles.

nothing really gross has been pulled out yet

Back in the garage, S was just leaving for town for a teeth cleaning and wash the car. I worked on the vanity adding new glass knobs to top drawers after custom fitting subtle stripped wall paper in them. The hardware on bottom drawers were cleaned and sprayed satin nickel.







The gal who ordered the white jewelry hooks stopped mid afternoon. She loves Lola so had to give her treats and had a quick visit before she was off with her latest treasure.



S was home at 4 with a nice shiny car and teeth. Time for a fire and big brown. I did have him help me finally get the window I did awhile back hung on the wall after I screwed half of French cleat to the back of it. Lighting was bad seeing it was dark so will have to get better pictures soon for blog post.


I found a new egg lady who dropped off eggs for Shaina and us. Shaina joined us for walleye fish supper after 6 then she was off to run her boot camp at 8 and not back home till before 11. S enjoyed his Flames in front of the fire while I opted for a soak in the tub watching a new Netflix series called Bodyguard.

all shiny

No comments:

Post a Comment