Saturday, January 26, 2019

#2 KonMari method... books

Another sunny Saturday started with coffee of course after letting the dogs out to play. S had a long work call while I checked emails and moved the vanity down to the "store area". He spent the day reading thru a manual and relaxing in big brown while my big project was to do step 2 of KonMari method.. books.


Coop came back in after a brisk run with his buddy Lola, had a snuggle for a bit, used my foot for his pillow then was off for the rest of the day to play.


Yvonne sent a picture of her shelf hung and filled, great repurpose of the shelf for sure.


A quick stop for a roast beef sandwich  then another one after 1 when the crib customer arrived to pick it up. Eventually S ventured out with his gun, binoculars and the ranger to tour the canal area for some fresh air late afternoon. It was a beauty day at PLUS 8 melting allot of the snow we just got. I finished up by books sorting and shelf tidy as he came in to rehydrate with a cold beer.


So many to give to the library, also have some for the Paetz kids and B nearby too

He made a run back to the gate in the ranger to take down the Christmas décor I had put up and store back in the mez. I worked on posting the bread box on a few sale sites as well as the laundry sign too seeing I had another in the "store" I could use.


I forgot to share this fun art piece I saw at Walmart the other day, it looks like our Miss Lexi

While I worked on marketing S cooked up supper, can you guess what?         
Yep sausage, Kraft dinner and peas ;) But at least I did not have to cook so was thankful and he washed all his pots while watching his all star hockey game then was off to the big TV.  I got busy writing the blog and getting photos from last 2 days!

I also wrote a blog post for the jewelry shelf. Grama and Papa arrived after 11 from their travel day home from Mexico.

No comments:

Post a Comment