Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Fog remains socked in

Ma and Pa were off by 6:30 am, the fog was thick then and through the day. I got marketing done with a coffee or two then got started on projects. The horses were in at the shelter so I headed out to check Switch's wrap and remove it. Poor ponies were hoar frost victims.






The round tray that was custom requested had hardware removed, power sanded, scrubbed and first coat of antique white paint. It was then on to painting the crib navy. Once Shaina woke at noon I finished up and headed in to spend time with her. She suffered from a migraine poor girl.


Making use of my time inside with her I threw in laundry, I painted the bottom of the new seat base, thanks S for cutting it last week. Once dry I added the upholstery top. The material needed to be ironed, then hemmed and stapled on over the cut fiberfill padding.


I also dry brushed a new wall art piece I picked up last week. Shaina worked hard on her training schedule for today as well as when she is away for Sharon. Hardworking trainer girl.



Shaina was off to town before 4 to train Sharon and Darren joined in today. I got busy finishing the navy paint on the crib and almost had the first completed but ran out.


It was now 5:30 and Shaina was to be home around 6 so inside to cook us a salmon supper. She picked up a chair in town for me and brought home, Thanks Dude. She and I enjoyed our supper then she had almost as hour nap hoping to rid the headache. I rousted her before 7:30 so she could finish her supper and load up and off for boot camp at 8.


The tray top was painted then top and bottom distressed and the base another coat. The white vanity was touched up now that the seat showed wood on the edges. I scrubbed an old Chinese checker board from Grandma and Grandpa Ball's and when dry I hemp oiled it.


above before scrubbing and below scrubbed with oil on left side


Before Shaina left, she and I posted our Instagram posts. Not long after I had a sale for the teal stool in my post and an EMT sent. Yeah!




No comments:

Post a Comment