Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Snow arrives ~ Nov 1

Blustery grey day starting at 0. Coffee was needed to get things going but soon Sheldon was off to the rental in town to trouble shoot a furnace issue there. Looks like the cleaned humidifier and hoses on ours last night did the trick. Note to home owners.. check these things every 4 years or so BEFORE they clog all up and run water everywhere ;)
 

I hit the garage to get paint items ready taking legs off the one dresser and scrubbing hardware. Unfortunately I did not get Sheldon to help me get the large dresser down on the dolly but could sand all my filled areas and will get help when he is back. A gal I picked furniture up from before stopped before lunch and delivered a dresser and solid chair. She also had this co-pilot.


Thanks Alicia once again!!



I came in to work on vacuuming and scrubbing up two jewelry boxes to paint. An email came from the lady with my first Etsy sale. The vintage travel bar made it to California in less then a week but one of the vintage glasses were smashed!! Back on the phone with Canada Post to launch another complaint. Lets see what happens. I had another lady ask for a shipping quote for the buttermilk bench to USA but not sure how that will fare either.



Checking in with the landlord found his issues not going well either, may need to call in a real furnace guy ;( He was home at 2:30 just in time to help me get the dresser down. He went to eat and nap while I scrubbed it up.


 I painted the to be pink dresser hardware (L) and the tarnished pre painted one (R)

Shaina stopped around 4 quick to grab some weights, drop off a tea for me (Big hug) then off to train Sharon for the hour. Sheldon headed to town to meet the fellow with furnace parts just after. Shaina was back just after 5, had some of last night yummy leftovers and a visit. Snow started to fall lightly then more socking in.


Shaina headed home after 6, it is dark by now and the snow made it feel like winter is now here/ Sheldon popped home at 6:30 to the shop to bend a part and jetted back to town getting back home at 8 with Vietnamese for supper and a fixed furnace. He was off to TV room to watch game 7 of the World Series with Matt joining him. I worked on marketing and blog while watching Wentworth season 5 that I started last night.

Britt sent this picture of her new roomie last night

No comments:

Post a Comment