Monday, November 6, 2017

In Store Display

My morning was spent writing a blog post for the jewelry boxes and marketing. Also tidying commenced for this week's deep clean.

At noon we loaded up the green dresser, night stand and box of clothes Britt donated to the women's shelter and were off to town. The sun shone brightly making Sheldon's day. In no time we had them unloaded at Katy's Boutique, filled the car with diesel and beetled back home.


Time for a nap for the prince and continued marketing for me. I along with Amanda and Sharon are going to take part in a Xmas market so I got details on it and created an event for it. S was up and off by 2:30 for the airport for his flight back north.


I continued on marketing and posting before heading out to finish waxing the huge dresser and then the fun part.. put the knobs and handles back on. I chose new pull cups but went with the antique glass knobs off the cream dresser. They needed the screws polished to get the old rust and crud off and make them silver again.



Then it was back to posting things for sale while watching Grey's Anatomy

No comments:

Post a Comment