Tuesday, November 28, 2017

town trip

Coffee in bed, always a good start to the day but soon up as the last custom piece was to be dropped off.  She popped out to drop off a wooden bunny to have painted for her granddaughter for Christmas. 


While out there I dark waxed the knobs I painted the same color as the cabinet, just one step left; to poly the top. Sheldon worked on work stuff online till we loaded up and were off to town after 11:30.


We each drove in as I had the car loaded with stuff to take to the boutique to try and sell.


We met in town for lunch at the Vietnamese then he was off to his massage and me wash my car, to pick up a bread box I won in the am on an online auction, paint to fix a couple wee chips on a shelf then to the boutique. I got it all set up then jetted to Amanda's for a haircut. Britt was there getting hers cut right before me then off to errands and chiro appointment. Thank Manda for the super trims.


I grabbed the mail on route home by 2. I finished the armoire blog post and got it posted on a few places. Britt stopped out quick around 3 to see her horses quick, grab a hair dryer and jet back to the city. Nice seeing you for a few minutes busy B! <3


Prince was home after 4 with a few groceries and allot of beer.. but it was a great sale!! The weather was another warm 7 day perfect for a barbecue supper. Then S was off to TV room to watch the Flames and I worked on blog posts (blues cubby shelf) with my friends at Grey's alongside me. The first lady wanting the valet yesterday did send the cash as did a custom ruler gal. I had S pick up the 7 foot maple piece today. I did take a break to go out and black wax the S&P set and scrub the custom bunny for tomorrows paint.

No comments:

Post a Comment