Sunday, November 19, 2017

baby's first shot

Unfortunately I did not fall asleep until at 7 and was awake before 9. We joined Cole's and the gaggle of girls who slept over as well for coffee and an egg muffin before we headed home. Back at the ranch by noon I was so tired so tried for a wee nap. Sheldon watched football taking breaks to finish cutting up his deer. Once finished he hit the TV room to watch the Stamps ~ Eskimo game.

Britt and Lexi popped out around 4. She and I went out to administer Roo's first vaccination and dewormer. She did both like a trooper. It was nice it was plus 5 out but windy.



Custom gal stopped by with her new knobs and paint color. Finally I can get going on it this week. I went and filled the original hardware holes so they could dry over night. While out there I buffed the waxed pieces from yesterday.

Britt worked on getting all her laundry done. I made supper which we all enjoyed then back to our own things, sports, laundry/internet surfing and catching up on some marketing and promoting the Christmas market this Friday. She and Lexi headed back to the city before 9. I finished up my Grey's episodes fairly early tonight.


No comments:

Post a Comment