Tuesday, November 21, 2017

COLD day ... brrrrr

Sunny start to the day but -16 with a wind chill. BRRRR The ponies were playing to keep warm.


we have a new pesty filly


I worked on accounting as the new ATB account needs all the payees set up and such then went out to put a coat of stain on the custom dresser top then did 2 small boxes with the left stain over on the rags. Sharon popped over around 11 for a visit for about an hour. Time to snap some photos of the candle collection.






Tash arrived not long after Sharon was off with a HUGE hand made doll house that was hers as a baby and wants repainted for her two little girls. We had a quick visit deciding on the colors she wants for the house; pink exterior, grey roof and white trim. We did go inside to see the ways the pink can look with dark wax, shimmer and plain.



Britt was planning to come out on her day off and we would deworm horses but it is too cold even at -12 now. I ran to town to buy the dewormer, grab some groceries and the silicone I need to glue the mirrors into the jewelry boxes. I grabbed a late lunch/early supper too and the mail which had some parcels including new hardware.


Back at the ranch, I hustled inside with everything in one trip, hahaha too cold. I ate my yummy lupper then got busy trying to get the silicone ready. After snipping the top and squeezing, this happened...


CRAP... so I rubbed it in the box tops, added the mirrors and left to dry overnight. I threw up the new photos on facebook and answered a few potential sales emails before heading out to the garage at 6 and painted for 3 hours! It is time to come in, finish the blog and hit the tub for a long soak and Grey's.

No comments:

Post a Comment