Monday, November 20, 2017

Cyber sale starts

Monday.. again, once coffee kicked in I created some new Etsy sale graphics as I started a cyber week sale and post it on Etsy and Instagram.


I had Prince help me carry the pink dresser downstairs then we drilled new hardware holes in the custom dresser. I got busy sanding the old holes while S went and rolled out a bale for the ponies. Then it was on to painting the custom pieces in their new color while he tacked up the lights along the horse fence.


the first color we tried on the left and new color she got on right and below see the difference when dry, definitely greyer


the filled holes sanded and painted



I checked Roo's injection site and gave the ponies some apples as S headed off to the city after 2:30. An Etsy sale came in so I got it boxed up and measured and found the shipping much higher to Nunavut. I messaged the buyer to confirm the increase. Then I got busy dark waxing the candle pieces.


and got the staining of the top underway


Donna Mae (custom pieces lady) dropped by around 4:30 to check out the paint color and decide on distressing and the sealer. She picked up a wee parcel at my gate from the neighbor with mirrors for my 2 jewelry boxes too.


quick check with new hardware and paint color 

The Etsy buyer for the pink jewel box decided not to go with the higher shipping ;( Time to update all the 51 listings to make shipping clear to get price first.

No comments:

Post a Comment