Sunday, November 5, 2017

staging and post day

Another cool day underway and an early wake up with the time change.. 7 am seems wrong to be awake and cruising Instagram ;) After coffee my morning was spent working on blog posts (one for the pink dresser) and marketing, taking new product pictures, posting more items on Etsy and staging the pink dresser I had Sheldon help me carry in.





 dovetail drawers

He relaxed in front of a fire day 3 in his comfy lazy boy with Internet and football. Britt got up later in the morning for coffee and got busy with laundry, putting items back in the storage trailer she did not need and working with her horses. It was now sunny and -5 so a nice day on the way.





After lunch S went to push snow and I to wash up brushes and work on the long dresser. B was back to her room to watch Netflix I am betting ;) A bale was rolled out in the two pens before Prince was back to the house. It was such a lovely sunny now -4 day, he shovelled the decks and swept out the fireplace chimney. I finished clear coating the big dresser then headed back in to work on marketing. Once back in, Prince grabbed a beer and hit the TV room for football.





I made lasagna for supper and we ate early as it actually was 6 in our tummies ;) Britt loaded up her treasures, a care package and was off to the city before 6. Sheldon went to town right after to meet a friend for a coffee and grab the mail. I headed out to start dark waxing the dresser.


without dark wax and with


I was back in at 8 and putting on more Etsy listings (have 50 now) with my friends at Grey's keeping me company. Sheldon was home around 8:30 with a hot chai, thanks buddy! He headed to TV room to watch Flames win in OT as I continued on with my online work.

No comments:

Post a Comment