Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Warm day ;)

I downloaded a new app, this is for sleeping and ran it last night.. seems I got about 6 hours no bad ;) It woke me at 8 lol Time to get going on marketing and projects stacked up.


First I buffed the mirrors and snapped a few pictures



Out in the garage I added a 3rd coat in areas to the custom dresser/table and left to dry. I scrubbed up some new salt and pepper projects and left to dry. Hope to get them ready for Friday's market.


The jumbo doll house called to be next. The roof was my starting point requiring repairs; the underside braces needed wood glue and brad nailing back in place after I removed the random screws. I replaced the screws with flat head ones and sunk them in then filled their heads and missing chunks on top. While the roof dried it was on to painting the house pink.






Crazy how the days change her, today is sunny and with the chinook rolling in hit a high of 9. This is causing melting of course so plans for next weekends snow mobile party may be not happening.

Shaina popped by around 3:30 for a quick smoothie making then off to train Sharon at 4. I made us a yummy supper once she got back after 5. Ate visited and off to her boot camp in town after 6. I headed back out to work on the projects. It took almost 2 hours to wax the custom armoire and some touch ups on the table.

 right has wax, left none

Next it was on to painting the roof grey and the second coat on the house. I also put a coat of grey on  the salt and pepper set above before coming inside. The warms winds howled all night.

No comments:

Post a Comment