Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Sunny back to work

Back to work Tuesday started sun filled and stayed sunny all day even though it hit -4 overnight. I did touch ups on Kaylin's bed frame before I finished the glazing on my jumbo dresser. While it was drying I came in to update posts only to find the internet down yet again.




Two hours later I finally had the technical fellow say it was most likely equipment issues on there end, WTH! This has been the problem for over a year and finally it is being addressed as their issue. The increased package, the installed tower and all new cable to the brains room did nothing.  I even had to haul one computer down to the control room to prove this. Fingers crossed this is the answer.

drilling mud?? applied at neighbors

Now I needed a paint fix so headed back out to finish the dark waxing on the dresser. The sunshine hit a high of 3 and melted much of the snow. Sheldon grabbed the huge stack of mail, a parcel and restocked the beverages on his way home to enjoy the creamed chicken dinner I had ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment