Thursday, October 6, 2016

record cabinet gets staged

Sadness, it froze last night, good bye zucchini and tomato plants, you tried! But at least we do not have snow yet. Sheldon helped me move the record cabinet in last night so the morning was spent trying to stage it. What a chore and time eater staging is especially when the colors suggested are not ones you like, like deep orange and green.

the progression       not enough color
to soft
too pastel


a view of the top


 and the inside

At noon I took a break and headed out in the now 9 sunshine. I pulled froze plants, tossing the little zucchinis to my assistant who chomped them down, cut the last of the sweet peas to a cute bouquet, moved the planters into the garage and trimmed up other spent plants. The two hour clean up also had me safely putting away gardening items and other freezables in the barn and sheds.


Then it was time to head back in and get that money shot,


they suggested red but this was to similar reds..


so I went with the bar set up I originally envisioned, and low and behold they like parts of it


finally it was OK'd. Who would have thunk it was this one ;)


A hankering for hamburger soup led to me making that up for supper. With the money shot I was finally able to finish up the cabinet blog post.


After Sheldon got home from work and guzzled his beer, he hooked up the truck and dump trailer which I took to the gate and he followed in the skid steer. The bale fellow had dropped 5 hay bales off for our friend Hal. We loaded them up and returned to the house for a hot bowl of soup and some relaxation time. Sheldon had such a  hard week he was sleeping just after 8!

No comments:

Post a Comment