Thursday, October 27, 2016

project progress

Project day.. I have a goal to get some smalls done so off to scrub was the start of my plan and day. Now that i had the projects and colors sorted it was easy to start. I scrubbed up the calendar frame, magazine rack and 3 trinket boxes.





The jewelry box from yesterday got a 2nd coat then taken out to sand and buff and reassemble for pictures.

drawer is sanded,see how it lightens this color?


my handy hand held vacuum has the best attachment to super clean all areas


so cute, right?

It hit a high of 14 again yeah, I went out caught Switch and gave her her first dose of dandelion pills and tried the thuja on her sarcoid. I really should have stayed out and planted the tulip bulbs I bought but was back in working on projects. Another was to post some of my paint for sale and it was spoken for in short order. That and finishing up some low containers is making space on my shelves.. for new product of course ;)

The trinket boxes got painted, one scarlett red and the other a new green.


Shaina and Brad arrived around 2 for a bowl of soup in exchange for hauling Kaylin's bed frame back, and she grabbed makeup supplies for their Halloween costumes and her snowboard too. I also treated them to a tennant session ;) Thanks for the tea guys!!


Sheldon was home late at 6 so ate and hit the TV room to relax after his very long day. I went back out and scrubbed up the round end table I have sparkly plans for.


Kaylin sent a picture of her frame all set up, looks great!


I finished Good Wife... what? I hated that series ending ;( but Wentworth season 4 just was put on Netflix so got started on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment