Monday, October 17, 2016

jumbo dresser staged.. finally

Sheldon took today off, he was up making coffee early and off to town for doctor appointment after 9. I was not too far behind him meeting him at Canadian Tire to grab some supplies. He was then off for xrays and me acupuncture. As painful as it was, it sure helped my back out. We then met up for lunch at the "health" food bar. Always enjoy the yummy home made food they make as did Sheldon for his first visit.

 He was then off to head home while I went to meet my new business partner for a 3 hour meeting. Lots of plans and questions were sorted and by 4 I was back at the ranch sending them off to the mall owners. Sheldon was grading the driveway and yard. It always looks so much better once done.

The quick reply from the mall had us both confirming we indeed are going to sign up and start our store front even if just for a couple months trial. This is what the space looks like now, wait until we get into it. So much now needs to be done as to getting product ready, creating and writing out pricing and product tags, planning promotions and so much more but heh I work well under pressure ;)


Sheldon had requested this south western hamburger meal for supper so it was created with moose burger our new tenant gave us. I found it had WAYYYYY to many onions in the recipe but Sheldon loved the meal, of course cause it was so saucy, his favorite.


I borrowed Monica's backdrop and had Sheldon help me hang it and move the jumbo dresser into place on a sports commercial break. Of course it is then a couple hours of staging and photography and running in and out. I even managed to bang the corner on one of the mirrors I hauled out to try.. hazard of the job right? Funny thing is the art I originally took out and thought would be too similar was the one the boss lady approved in the end, of course.



check out the back drop and what area really looks like ;)


sticks or cotton branches were suggested but this was all I had on hand.. not a pile of short ones ;(


here is the shot I am going with.. I HAVE to find my own backdrop now for sure

As well, Kaylin's bedframe is still not drying even and after much research it seems the oil finish is not absorbing in certain places, suggestion is to wipe as much remaining oil off and wax with black. I rubbed and left to dry then had Sheldon help me move the dresser back onto the dolly for storage once another game ended, then he was back for highlights. Once covered and all the stuff hauled back in I crawled into bed for some Netflix.


This did not help my back, it actually locked up in the night and cause awful pain from 1 am on ;(

No comments:

Post a Comment