Wednesday, October 5, 2016

extended coffee visit

Today it snowed in Oyen area.. yuck! I have a coffee date today so the morning I put another coat of paint on the ginormous dresser before I went. As I was finishing up I heard D bark but thought he wanted in as it was only 5 outside. Nope it seems the horses were in the yard and were eating my planters. With the dogs help I put them out and found the same infiltration area behind the storage trailer so reinforced it. On the way back to he house I found the fencing around the roses pulled out and some bent and my roses ate... sheesh


On the way to the gate I found all but 2 of the road markers along the way pulled out or tipped over, these guys were busy..

The next 7 hours were spent catching up with Sharon, so much to share when we no longer spend time working together. Always  fun and by the end we had come up with some new home renovation plans and have a few set ideas.

The air was brisk and reading -2 as I pulled up to our gate right behind Sheldon's lights rounding the first curve. Pretty good timing but not quite as I did not have my remote so had to do manual open and close ;) He did hold the house gate for me, thanks! Time for a late left over supper and catch up for our past few days then he hit the sheets and I caught a few more Good Wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment