Monday, October 3, 2016

pet care day

Last night when I brought in the dogs I checked and yep Lola has fleas so this am I ordered up some revolution. I ran to town to pick it up stopping first to get some cutie snuggles in.


The revolution for 2 and another pill cost a small fortune but if it works, all is good. Now to grab a tea, a few furniture supplies and another small fortune on dog food. It was now lunch so Opa called my name. I hoovered it down back at the ranch then dispersed the pill and meds.

perfect pill holder ;)

The osteopath gal was coming at 2:30 so before that I put a couple stripes on the cabinet and as my luck would have it the horses finally came looking for water. I caught Hawk and kept on bareback and we all made the trek around to water , and I trapped them in the paddock too. Lola and I then walked to open the gates for her arrival.

I caught Switch and KD for today and stood them at the hitching post. However the gal was late and to keep busy I scooped poop. It was a lovely sunny day hitting about 14. I checked the 3 QH feet and picked out Pepper's. Seeing she was still not here I caught him and started his trim. She did arrive just after 3 and for the next two hours worked on the girls.


 Switch's sarcoma monitoring


After she left I finished Pepper's feet, got all the dogs and walked them with the full wheel barrow to the pit to dump and close the gate, then opened the horse gate too on way back. Time for a cold drink and a shower. Another coat of paint on the cabinet stripes, remove the tape and leave to dry overnight.







No comments:

Post a Comment