Wednesday, October 19, 2016

marking & tagging

The sore back persists but again Sheldon heated the bean bag before leaving and I put on my new theta wave music to get back to sleep. Once up with coffee as a motivator I got busy with more "store" plans as well as an hour convo with Mom to go over 50th anniversary party plans. Shaina text her dude for her goods was coming to pickup just as I got out of the shower. It was a fast race to get dressed brush teeth and get the dogs walked to the gate to meet him but I did it wet hair and all. Thank goodness the day was warming up and sunny not long after. It actually hit a high of 14! The dogs got 2nd dose of revolution.

yep she sold off the hunting knife and flask set ;)

A fellow was to come pickup the record cabinet but he was a no show.. fits the multiple emails to time changes for last week.. people! But it was then time to get on the tagging of my products for the store and making an inventory sheet to match. Spider confirmed she wanted the dresser so I threw on a coat of wax to give another layer of durable.




Sheldon  hit the couch then bed to watch sports once home and gobbled down some left overs for supper while I worked on pricing and tagging my pieces.

on guard

No comments:

Post a Comment