Saturday, March 26, 2016

sun filled Saturday

Saturday started sunny, Britt was up getting ready for work, she is at tanning salon for the day. I got to work on the dresser giving it a coat of poly and left to dry. Once dry, I did a combo of white glaze to add dimension and a beachy feel.

While it dried good, I had Sheldon help me haul in a coffee table and end table I had in the horse trailer still from last fall.


He took off 2 of Britt's winter tires and researched new "used" ones to swap other two out for. The dresser hardware was black, not going to work so a few coats of primer and gloss white after a good scrub should change that up.


Now as all was drying, I updated this blog as well as wrote up the dresser blog post and swapped out hardware on the yellow cabinet.


When Britt got home from her day at work, she headed out to catch horses while I put a coat of poly on the dresser. It can now dry well overnight as we went out in the gorgeous +10 sunshine to condition ponies. Sheldon worked on putting up the barn wall.


It was so nice out, I followed up my ride trimming the last horse, Pepper, who needed a trim. Sheldon came in for late supper with us then gave Britt a ride to town to go out with friends picking her up from the bar around 1:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment