Wednesday, March 9, 2016

bison arrives in boxes

Hahaha we both were awake just after 7, this may be our new routine. Will be handy as days get longer, get more done. Coffee and tablet time then on with the day. Sheldon rolled out the last hay bale, 8 oat ones left while I started laundry. He was then off to town to pick up all the boxes of cut/wrapped bison while I assembled the drawers back in the dresser and touched up areas needing more glaze. Once back from town with the truck full of bison it was time to unload and try and juggle between 4 freezers and in the end we were still short room!
Luckily one of the buyers made a trip out from the city to pick up his load, heck he even prepaid it. Thanks Gerry! He arrived around lunch to pick up and I juggled the last big box in nooks and crannies.
 this is a small 1/4, so think 20 more boxes
 the ponies were so excited about the hay they all has to rest.. except poor on guard Bird

Sheldon started pulling more electrical wire in the barn as I waxed hardware and started the sealing process over the glazing.. whew so many steps to glazing. I had chairs pulled out ready to start my FFF March challenge as they confirmed UPS on it way. They indeed delivered to the house this time, yeah however only half the order was there BOO!! SO it looks like another month I cannot compete in the challenge, I think I have a sign .

I finished the full first coat of poly when Amanda and Ada arrived around 3:30 bringing me a tea ;) Thank you, I even won a free donut!! We got busy cutting and creating the romper.

Sheldon was in around 5:30 so threw in a pizza for supper then he was off to watch hockey. I totally forgot about the couple coming to see the table but they did arrive on time at 6:15 and after a satisfied check, we loaded it up and they were on their way.

AJ & I finished up around 7, pretty impressive seeing it has been awhile since I sewed an outfit, the instructions were sketchy and she chose a super soft knit to do it in. Ada "lubbed" it so that was the seal of approval ;) They loaded up and off before 7:30, my next chore was to shave the Prince's back during an intermission, ha! A couple scrambled eggs, update my spreadsheet and blog and time to kick my feet, what a crazy busy day ;)
just need elastic in waist

No comments:

Post a Comment