Wednesday, March 2, 2016

March 1

March 1, Sheldon was off north again. I was up and out the door after 9 for my "booked" (a month ago) breath test. The lab had not one person in the waiting room or lab, holy cow! Never have I seen that before, was worth the wait. For the test, you breath in a tube, drink a cocktail, wait 1/2 hour and breath in another tube.. I was in and out very efficiently.

Next stop was a visit with my 3 favorite Strathmorite's. Always fun to catch up and spend time with them all.
old phone camera to slow to catch these two in a still photo

My acupuncture appointment was at noon so I quickly hit the drive thru for a burger before getting o the table. Today she found MANY spots I did not know I had. Another drive through got me a hot tea then I did a quick trip thru the grocery store for some veggies and headed home grabbing mail as I past. It was now plus 8 after a brisk start to this new month!
in the mail was my lucky winnings from a Arbonne giveaway... yay, thanks Chantelle.

Back at the ranch finally at 1:30, I got back at the marketing end of things after unpacking groceries. I finally figured best way to get photos on Instagram. Time to paint the ruler up while watching the news. Again note to self, do NOT drink 2 cups of coffee before you hand paint!! But I made it thru, perhaps the shaky edges will look "aged" ;)
how I love this painting.. isn;t it lovely? check out the video to how it was painted



No comments:

Post a Comment