Tuesday, March 29, 2016

last run north

SO today marks another change in ranch life, Sheldon was up early and off to the airport for his last run with Sunshine. He has accepted a new position starting up another plant, his forte! Again this requires lots of planning.. in the city for probably a year.. now city driving is not his forte but a side that must be done to get the new plant rolling.

What a gorgeous plus 15 day. I sanded the repairs and then got busy in the garage painting the matching nightstands. I went with grey hoping it is as popular as the dresser was.




While the paint dried I took the 3 dogs for a walkabout, so lovely in the sun and the grass is really coming, we just need RAIN!! PLEASE!!

Back to work, the under edges got painted too. I had scrubbed up the coffee and end table and now all repairs need to be made including recreating a missing corner.
 
At 5, I caught (easily) Bird and Switch and loaded them up. Both girls are out so need to see Murray. I made a quick stop to grab some "creamer" then dropped clippers off at Paetz's for Dale to take home. The kids came out to visit the horses before I was off to Murray's.

Murray's wife, Lynn, had quite a story of her recent injury and we visited for about an hour adjusting the 2 horses as we visited. I was off to the ranch by 7 in the amazing golden hour of sunset. I tried to get Bird to eat but she nibbled up a bit and then wanted with the rest. Time to eat, shower and enjoy some Netflix.

No comments:

Post a Comment