Tuesday, March 8, 2016

glazing finished

7:15 I was awake..but did some surfing, then coffee and get ready as a customer was to arrive at 9:30. She was wanting the antique buttermilk chair for a photo prop. While here she also wanted to see the dining room table as very interested.

After she left I spent and hour glazing the rest of the dresser base in last night's similar plan before heading to town after 11 for my massage. It was great as usual and as I started for home I remembered the new organic store Lynda was telling me about so stopped there. It is a cute little store with a good variety. I came out with a yummy Asian salad, organic cream and really pricey homemade organic cheese. On the way home I snapped up an ice cap to go with my healthy salad.

Back at the ranch I tried did not like the one end so tried to scrub, redo scrub, repaint, reply then reglaze.. Whew now to leave all to dry.


 hardware got sprayed


My massage girl was planning to come look at the dresser but in the end was a no show with change of plans ;( I do dislike waiting around for arrivals.. Think I will go back to greeting them in paint clothes ;)
Sheldon made a stop for dog food on his trek home arriving in time for a hot supper. It was not long after reading his mail and such and he was off to sleep before 9. Such a hard travel day. I perused the net, had a gal arrange to come see the cream dining table and the gal from this morning messaged she will take our ding table, best get another in the works!
there was a whole lot of running just before I managed to change lenses and snap  this picture.. another plus 13 day

No comments:

Post a Comment