Friday, December 11, 2015

tart making day!!

Today I awoke to foggy, hoar frost covered yard. I hauled the kids set back in, staged and posted and it was sold in less than an hour with a lineup waiting for the first lady to pass. Guess I need more of these sets.


 A fellow replied to my old frame and drove out from Calgary picking up within the hour.
took a new picture of the wee rocking chair to promote for sale
I got ingredients out, appliances and snacks for the big tart making night.
Coreena was first to arrive, she is the matriarch teacher of this undertaking. We had a quick visit before the rest arrived and we got started. 42 Macintosh bars, 4 lbs butter, 12 cups flour, 4 cups icing sugar, 3 cans evap milk and about 5 hours later we had approx 320 mini toffee tarts, WHEW!! HUGE THANKS to Coreena for her moderation and motivation ;)
 she would make her Father and Grandma P proud with her ceasar making skills
 crew hard at work
 about 320 finished tarts
 the motely crew.. no idea how a reflection gave me a Michael Jackson face but it did

No comments:

Post a Comment