Tuesday, December 1, 2015

back to work Dec 1

Lola was in a panic at 5:30 am and after grumbling to go hush her, Sheldon saw 2 coyotes right at the island. He quickly grabbed the shot gun and let 2 blasts fly. The howling continued and I could see them with the flashlight just in the field so he got dressed and headed out on foot with the rifle to try and sneak up on them but no luck. It was time then to get a bit more sleep.

It was back to work for me today and it felt good. I got an order last night to recreate a sign for a gift needing to be mailed to PEI for Xmas. Of course I was up for the challenge so got on it and made today for the gal who picked it up after supper.




the original she sent me wanting recreated


I hand painted a flower on the little pink rocking chair and added 3 more coats of poly. (pics tomorrow)

And Sheldon helped me carry in the coffee and end table to snap a few pics then set up in the TV room. However it was not long before there was interest to buy it, I guess for the right price I will sell it and find another right? ;)







I helped Sheldon tack up large plywood sheets in the shop then he finished the nailing up, stall panels arrive tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment