Sunday, December 27, 2015

break in cold spell

Sunday provided a break in the cold spell, -6 was the high. Once Britt was up she and I started the paint process. She chose peacock for her first coat and I chose the soft green for the chairs and table base of the kids set once it was all sanded smooth.


As it dried we went out and trimmed Bird and Pepper, ok I trimmed, Britt caught them and was in charge of sweeping up. Will try and do 2 a day if the weather holds. It turns out though I tweaked my back.. darn it!

Britt and I continued on the projects.. she added the light green I was doing the kids set and water colored it into a unique finish while I sand distressed the set and stained the table top. After I made supper for us, I retreated to bed with a hot bean bag and Netfix for the night as did she.




2 comments:

  1. Nice to have help in the workshop ;-) Great for Brittany to learn your trade as well. A sharing of knowledge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep, I might even have to hire her to catch up :)

    ReplyDelete