Thursday, December 24, 2015

Christmas Eve

The cold snap continues but this morning there was a light dusting of snow and it continued to fall. They say even colder next tow days! Dang that cramps my idea to go for a full moon ride tomorrow night ;( Been 17 years since full moon on Xmas and about that many more till next.
Britt and I had a really quiet day. I started the fire and curled up to watch Homeland while she was snuggled in her cozy room. She did paint my nails up pretty, thanks B!
 I did whip up appetizers too while watching for Christmas eve snacks; buffalo chicken dip, bacon wrapped water chestnuts, dilly dip/pretzels, and set out the rest before Kaylin and Shaina arrived around 7:30. Kaylin worked today and will again at 6 am Boxing day!
Once the girls arrived it was snacks and games but by midnight everyone was in bed, Britt and Shaina in B's watching Christmas vacation ;)





Today is also GG Kuhn's 98th birthday, Happy birthday Grandma!!

No comments:

Post a Comment