Thursday, December 3, 2015

El Ninio

Whew.. slept in, Sheldon was up just in time for his 11 am acupuncture appointment. I worked on the kids table and chair set sanding down the top, conditioning and staining it then scrubbing up the chairs, trying to remove red felt finally priming over ;( and doing a chair repair.

 sanding progress
Albeit it was a late start to the day, it was plus 5 with chinook winds still blowing hitting a high of 8. Seems El Nino may be true, the snow remains only where really drifted
my new tree skirt lol

Sheldon was to work on the stalls in the late afternoon while I finally uploaded some Cuba photos on FB. I also did the accounting and the Christmas letter now to do the photo page. Both are great memories and a way to review the year if only just for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment