Wednesday, December 23, 2015

appointments and coupons

Sheldon was off to the great white north getting a later flight this morning. He is working nights thru the Christmas week ;( I was up early and had Coco into her hair stylist for her 9 am appointment then back to the ranch to wait for Britt. I put the turkey bones on to simmer for the day then she and I headed back to town where I dropped her off for her 11 am massage. I ran quick to use up some grocery coupons, coupons are a great thing thing but when you find your stash and most expire Dec 31, it makes for a harried trip to use them up. Sadly one 4L of milk expired while hiding in the cupboard but I scored $45 free product with the remaining ones. That was well worth the harried shopping venture before getting to my 11:30 massage.

Britt jumped in and we were off to pickup a much tidier coco and grabbed A&W double cheese double bacon burgers for lunch. She hit her bed to read and nap after such a busy w/e and I did computer work once all goodies put away.

I finished my soup up and let simmer while Britt ran back to town to see the dentist. Once back home we both hoovered down a few bowls of the yummy goodness. Thanks Grama Pat for the turkey carcass!

Wednesday Diego wanted out early but I managed to get back to sleep and try and catch up on a few zzz's. It worked, yeah! Today is Britt's first acupuncture appointment so we were off to town for that. Amazingly she called the sore jaw and other ailments she was suffering and found it an interesting process.


We grabbed a hot tea and headed back home. The day was lazy again, her catching up on PVR and me doing accounting and internet marketing as well as finishing up gift organizing. She has finished 4 or 5 books so far, myself 1, Between Sisters, but I am also catching up on season 3 of Homeland.. when the internet works ;(

No comments:

Post a Comment