Thursday, December 27, 2012

612 - cleaning day

Day 612 I spent the day cleaning, Shaina helped to vacuum and Britt did the dishwasher. Sheldon did assorted tidying such as taking the tables and chairs out and tried out his new Tassimo, I tried my chai discs as well, not as good as Tims but a nice treat.

below the cute Scentsy burner I got from Kaylin :-), his name is bluster, isn't he cute?
Shaina got ready and went in a bit early at 3 to run errands before work at 4. Sharon and Shelby picked up Britt at 4:30 giving her a ride to work. Kaylin and Lexi showed up soon after. I had forgot she would be staying with us till next week while she and Aaron went to Kelowna to celebrate new years. Today is Kaylin's last shift at the Station!!

The garage door guy was back out again to change out the board on my side of the garage, fingers crossed the thing is finally working correctly.

When I picked Britt up from work at 10 it said -28!! We then ran her to the bank before stopping at the station so Sheldon could drive the truck home as Shaina is staying to celebrate a friends birthday and sleep over at Rachel's.

Once back home, we watched Mirror Mirror finishing at 1 am, it was funny. We decided another movie would put us up too late, this week has been many late nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment