Tuesday, December 11, 2012

596 - Britt smiles bright

Day 596 was a big day for Britt. I picked her up at noon (plus 2 degrees) with hot teas and soup and we journeyed to Hanna for one of her last dental visits. She had her brackets removed and a clear retainer made for her top teeth. The bottom will have a bit more work done. She could not stop looking in mirrors and practicing her new smile!
I had a tooth extracted after years of trying to retain it. It was a sad day but I do hope it helps with my overall health improvement once it heals. We finally got on the road for home at 5:30 However in tradition of our in-climate trips to Hanna thru snow, rain, sleet and hail we found ourselves in pea soup fog on the way home. The temperature was -14!! Finally at the river it let up and we were able to cruise smoothly.
this was snapped as we drove my one of my favorite gates, it is hard to see but a metal gate opens in the center under the wooden entry

We stopped at Wal-mart quick to grab a few items and look for shoes for Britt for the winter formal dance Thursday. We arrived home around 8, Sheldon had put out another bale and had a pizza ready for him and Britt. I warmed up some yummy hamburger soup for me. We watched PVR show of Mob Doctor and found out it has been cancelled.. GRRRRR what a pain, guess we will finish the season out anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment