Friday, December 14, 2012

599 - first Christmas party

Day 599 is the our first Christmas party evening. The girls were up at 9 getting ready to head to town. Shaina babysitting Asher but also has a doctor appointment to get pills for her trip so Britt will watch him. I finished book 4 before I got ready to head to town as well for my hair appointment with Amanda at 11.

hair process, curls and the candy thief

After getting a wonderful new color and fancy curls the next stop of course was to the bottle depot! :-) I picked up Britt and the truck and we took them in. She scored well yet again. I also ran to the bank and work to grab our eggs and such. Britt went back and babysat while Shaina went to the chiropractor and I went home. Britt worked till 10 then had a sleepover at Brooke's as she works 8 am tomorrow
the new caramel mix colors Amanda created and below our only shot before heading to supper before the battery died!
Sheldon was home early from work to prepare for his company party tonight. Shaina ran Britt to work at 4 when Craig got home and then she ran errands before coming home as well. We were off to his party at the Station for 5:30. It was a really nice evening. 
 one of the pretty bouquets I did not win :-)
 but a yummy beverage and dessert I did

Shaina was kind enough to get a ride to town from Brandon and she hung out downstairs for a bit visiting Kaylin while she worked then drove us home around 1.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment