Saturday, January 14, 2023

Social outing at Stouts

Same ole same ole start to the day. I got laundry on the go again and had S help me haul in the vanity where I lightly sanded and put another clear coat on. I hope the new hardware is in the mail to get it staged and posted for sale. Then I headed back to the garage while S continued to peruse the internet news.

After hand sanding the accent table more, the edges of the dining table then power sanding the top with 180 grit I came in for a bowl of cereal. S was still working on his bison spreadsheet but had a bowl too. I headed back out to continue the table work. I had S come out and help me flip the table over. More veneer edges glued, edges scraped and sanded. 


this is the leaf, check out the difference so far




I popped in just before 1 finishing the leftover salad while S made himself a grilled cheese and was watching the Flames game. B and Cooper were out to feed then off for home. I got the double pedestals and leaf out and scrubbed them up with more edges needing gluing on them too.


After leaving all to dry I came in to fold laundry. The bed was stripped and new sheets put on. S was still watching his Flames who won by the skin of their butt. After it ended he went out to take a "compost" load to the pit and ??? I watered all the plants which led to cleaning under the sink :) Harley's toenails were trimmed which led to spot vacuuming and mopping.


it doesnt show in the picture but the clouds looked like Zoe's sweet little face

Just before 4 I headed out for a hot tub in the golden hour. S finished up whatever he was doing in his shop, backed the trailer in place and unhooked then took a drive in the truck which included picking up the mail. My desk/vanity new hardware was in there, yay!! After going thru the mail while I put the hardware on, S went to a hot tub. I had a pizza ready for supper when we got in and out of the shower.


I painted my nails while he perused the internet then we headed to town just before 7 to Stouts. We have not gotten together with them for months so it was such a great visit catching up for our delayed Christmas/New Year celebrations. Sharon created a jug of hand crafted vodka spritz drinks for us and an array of tasty treats including beer bread. We wrapped up our visit after 11 with me driving us safely home. Of course I had to read for awhile.




No comments:

Post a Comment